Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pizza, haircuts and family





Friday Grete came over for an impromptu Pizza night-- we ended up making (with Grete's amazing home made pizza dough) a margharita pizza (with basil, mozzarella, tomatoes and prosciutto), pepperoni with kalamata olives, and a Chicago style deep dish pepperoni... so tasty. The end of the night left everyone sleepy (notice my sleepy boys... adorable!)

Yesterday Mom and dropped by to drop off my sister's treadmill (thanks Sister!) and stayed for dinner. Yesterday was neat too, I got my mom out to Issaquah with me to visit Kyle at Sorella to try and fix my now grown-out bob-- such a fun day!! We went to a tiny Mexican place next door for lunch.. no pics of the hair as it was a first-round fix, but it was a great day overall! So much fun!

1 comment: