Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Yes you, Naan bread.

Apologies for the title, the Mighty Boosh have warped me in the ways of naan bread. After years of buying frozen naan from Trader Joes, I decided to give it a try myself (after a powerful craving for Indian food this afternoon!) Also, I've been moderately obsessed with the website Budget Bytes, as it has encouraged me to try English Muffins, and now this!





It turned out alright; next time I will cut those pieces in half and make them thinner-- a few of them turned out a bit like flatbread (which I happily saved for breakfast Saturday morning to make breakfast pizzas out of).

I'm quickly discovering that making bread doesn't often end badly. Flat bread? Good. Thick bread? Good. Carbtastic deliciousness no matter what? GOOD.*

*Note to self: Seriously. Start running tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment