Tuesday, November 8, 2011

London! Day 3 and 4

Day 3 and 4 are grouped into one post-- I feel like every time we get home I'm too exhausted to do anything but plop on the bed and rub my tired footsies! Here is what we've been up to yesterday:

Hampton Court (Home of much of the royal family, notably King Henry VIII:)







Today was Stonehenge and Bath, here are a few shots from Stonehenge:






And Bath: (Only had a few hours here-- but could have spent DAYS!! If anyone ever asks you what to do in London, tell them they HAVE to visit Bath. One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.)


The Bath Abbey (There are so many Abbey's in Bath-- I think we counted 4?!! Incredibly gorgeous!)












Today we also survived our first trip in the car-- crazy, but Bryan is doing very well! Tomorrow is a trip to Liverpool, hopefully I will post a few pics documenting that as well!

2 comments: