Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas 2014

As usual, the holidays seemed to zip on by this year. I did something I hadn't done in years-- and actually got a super head start on shopping-- which helped tons. Even so, Christmas snuck up on us, and I can't believe it's over already! 

My mom has a wonderful tradition of going over to her mom's house every Tuesday, to visit Omi and Papa Vic. I happened to have a Tuesday off, so I got to tag along! Vic and Omi look forward to their visits, and as you can see, Norah quite enjoys herself as well!




We made an attempt at doing a few last minute Christmas poses this year... which was just about as easy as trying to wrangle cats in a box. We had fun though chasing Norah around attempting... I'm telling you, I have so much more respect for those beautiful holiday photos of toddler photos-- I'm highly questioning if there were tranquilizers involved.



How many chins do YOU have? I'm working on three... 


Christmas morning was adorable. We had set up all Norah's presents under the tree and let her run down the hallway, which turned out to be quite adorable! She turned out to be much more excited about all the bows than anything else, but it still warmed our hearts quite a bit.







Get. All. The. Bows.






After a big ol' pile of presents, we headed over to my parents house to continue the festivities! We all were very spoiled, and had a great time. After that, we headed over to Grandma's house, which was sad (first Christmas without my Grandpa), but there were lots of extra people there which helped a bit. (Still doesn't quite feel like he's gone... just out and about. Hurts my heart still.)


Following, we headed over to Bryan's parents house to celebrate there. We are certainly spoiled with lots of Christmases! Here are a few shots including my adorable nieces and nephews.




And an obligatory Walter and Norah shot from today:




Hope everyone had a happy holidays as well! (Love from all of us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment