Sunday, May 8, 2016

Visits, bath time and generally catching up

Emma had quite a few visitors her first few weeks! Ahhh, to be a newborn-- so many cuddles, and so much sleep to be had. Omi and Papa Vic dropped by:



Aunt Patti too...

And so many more! I just snagged a few pics. Again, I will never tire of visitors! We are so lucky to have family close by. (We are still hoping to be able to see Bryan's parents sometime soon! They moved to Missouri this summer and it's been hard having them gone!)

Norah has still been an absolutely adorable, loving, and helpful big sister. I was so worried that wouldn't be the case... but her love for her little sister right now is one of the absolute sweetest things I've ever seen.


Just a few backyard pics of us and our new snugly bear.



This girl's eyes are insane. Officially turning in to Bryan's crazy color changing eyes.


Bath time! She loves them! Unfortunately, she outgrew the sink after a few weeks though. bummer! On to the pink bath sling...



It's been rough keeping photos posted, but I'm going to try and do my best! Emma just turned two months old a few days ago, so a two month update is coming soon! (Also, my 'h' key on the lappy doesn't work sometimes.. so if I get some awkward typos, please humor me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment