Friday, August 5, 2016

Norah: Three years!


Can we just talk about this?! Norah is three.


We celebrated on that Saturday, July 23rd, with a kitty princess theme (of course)


(Norah and Bella-- she loves Bella!!)


It was a fantastic day. A few friends and family came over, we had hamburgers and hot dogs. She got super spoiled; her dress up drawer now officially runneth over. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that our sweet Norah is THREE. And last year on her birthday we told everyone she was going to be a big sister. This is all going by way, way too fast. 

I love revisiting things down the road... so I decided to start a birthday questionnaire! So here goes: 

-             What is your name: Norah
-          How old are you? 3
        What is your favorite:
             Color: purple
        Food: macaroni
        TV show: Pokemon
        Toy: my balloons!
        Book: ABCs (Dr. Seusss ABC book)
-          What is your favorite thing to do? Play with my dollhouse and play outside!
-          What do you want to be when you grow up? A kitty
-          What is your favorite food? Tuna
-          Who do you like to spend time with? Uncle Zach
-          What do you do really well? Eat… and play with my dollhouse.   What was the best thing that happened to you this year? I went to Wiggleworks!
-          What makes you laugh? Uh… I don’t know.
-          What is the best time of day? Ever.
-          What are you afraid of? I don’t know.
-          Who is your best friend? Uncle Zach
-          What do you like to do with your family? Play outside with my balloons
-          What do you love to learn about? School
-          Where do you like to go? Nani’s House!
        What is your favorite thing about our family? Going on walks
        If you had $100, what would you buy? More balloons! 
        What do you like best about yourself? I like that I like to play!  
-          If you had one wish, what would it be? I wish for Emma! Right there playing with her toy!



No comments:

Post a Comment