Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!




Happy Fall everyone! Just thought I would share a few updated pics of Walter-- he's finally sitting still long enough for me to take some photos of him. The past few days have been quite fun-- I am trying to figure out how to get photos off of my camera; I was invited to a co-worker's house to help make wine yesterday! It was very neat to be a part of; they were pressing 400 pounds of cabernet grapes for the second round of fermentation. The smell was incredible! I think one day I will try to do a small home kit... :)

This Halloween we are taking it easy-- it has been the weekend of movies and tasty food! Today the menu is stew and tasty bread... I'm very excited!

2 comments:

  1. EEeeeee! So cute! I can't wait to snuggle him again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walter is adorable! It was nice seeing you the other day. Congrats on your new fur baby.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete