Thursday, October 21, 2010

Meet Walter!




My 25th birthday was this past Saturday... and I was surprised with great news-- Bryan finally gave in bought me a puppy for my birthday! We just found him this week. He is an 14 week old golden retriever named Walter. So far he is still adjusting to his new home -- but so far he is doing better each hour! He is quite the snuggler... right now he wants nothing more than to curl up in your lap; or to pass out on you all together. I will be sure to post often about puppy updates!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited to meet him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute you guys! Now Dad and I have a Grand puppy in our family!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being new parents! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sara and Bryan! He's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete