Wednesday, July 6, 2011

If you can't do, dream.

It seems like the longer your to-do list is, the quicker time flies by. For instance, I feel like it's cursed me actually getting on the net and writing down our home 'to-do' list... because we've gotten hardly anything done!

One of the things that can't be ignored is our rickety old fence. That poor thing survived one too many windstorms in my opinion, and one puppy escape (one was all it took... scared the pants off me and the boy!) to ignore it much longer. So hopefully, fence is first! And hopefully while fence is being built, I may also be able to tack on another project that would make me very happy...



Okay, so the kitchen is beautiful (And in my dreams, yes) but it's what's outside the kitchen that I'm lookin' at... Our house is separated from our neighbors by a small brick fence and about 15 feet; which was fine when our adorable neighbor lived there (she was in her 90's and never complained!) But now she has moved into a home and has left us open to the fact that soon we may receive some perhaps not as neat neighbors.. (And the fact that her house is our entire view-- aka nothing says GOOD MORNING like sleepy mostly naked Sara and Bryan running around the house... yikes.) I loved the plants growing in the window view... I'm thinking some simple woodwork with plants running through it?? Leaves a bit of privacy if we need it, but not putting up a fence... anyways, it's on my dream list for sure!

Also, I know not much blogging has been going on lately, but I feel the need to share my new love: Pinterest. It's addicting, for sure. Check out my boards if you're up for it!

My Pinterest Boards

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sara what a neat site.... and I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete