Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Walter and Me... and a path of destruction.

Just a quick post today, again featuring the Pupster. Yesterday we finally got around to watching Marley and Me (against the warnings of coworkers knowing how puppy squishy and sappy I truly am) and turns out Walter is quite a fan as well. Actually watched most of the movie with us, too (rather adorably):



Two things I learned from yesterday: 1) Marley and Me will make you cry. Especially if you're a newlywed with no children and a one year old retriever. 2) Do not EVER let your dog watch Marley and Me. I came home from work today to find my loveable puppy had learned a bit from the movie; found my stash of clothes I was going to sell at our upcoming garage sale, and proceeded to shred ever sweater and shoe that I had in our guest bedroom. Fail.

Luckily he's cute... and the clothes were in our 'get rid of' pile. I shudder to think what we would do if he developed an affinity for furniture or hockey jerseys.

No comments:

Post a Comment