Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Wonderful Birthday!

Today ended a wonderful birthday weekend for myself! My actual birthday was today, but yesterday night I was super spoiled and had a few friends over for a night of pajamas and wine-- so much fun! A few of us found some particularily cozy footie pajamas (Dr. Seuss pajamas? Check.) and ended up having a great time! A few pics from the evening:




Tonight we went over to my parents for some pizza and relaxing, and also got to prepare for our food-on-a-stick potluck (the birthday celebration continues!)-- so, with the help of my mom's amazing pie dough recipe, I present pie pops! (courtesy of the wonderful Bakerella)



My mom has been on a pinning-marathon as well, and made some apple butter-- which I used in my pies! It tastes fantastic, I'm so excited to try them!



Walter helped, of course.







I am so luck to have such amazing family and friends! I'm feeling incredibly spoiled. Right now I'm finishing off baking the last batch of pie pops, snuggling with Bryan and watching Totoro... yup, it's been a great birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment