Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Let it snow-- at least a little!

On Sunday we were treated with a lovely dusting of snow-- the first real accumulation of the season I would say! As usual, the best part of the snow is watching Walter flip out and enjoy himself.





So I got to snap a few photos at least! The rest of the week has been full of slush (what Washington seems to dish out best) but all we've been hearing about since then is this massive attack of snow tonight. Supposed to be the worst storm since 1985-- and I dare say, bring it on Washington! If you're going to snow; do it right. No slushies. I want a full-on spread of snowy-white puffiness. WOO!

Also, perhaps I'm realizing now that just like washing your car and having it rain shortly after-- pulling out your fireplace means you finally get snow and the chilliest temperatures around. Eep! Here's to cuddles, tea, and warm blankets...

No comments:

Post a Comment