Thursday, January 5, 2012

Who gets excited about dishes?! Well I do, of course...

First of all-- happy late Christmas/New Years! This year turned out to be incredibly relaxing, as well as full of nearly all of our family tree-- which is always a treat.

My Christmas present from Bryan came in the mail today-- a new crisp set of dishes from Crate and Barrel (after discovering that the dish set I had been pining for at World Market was out of stock and discontinued-- thanks anyways for searching everywhere Mom and Bryan, you're the best!) They are fantastic! Although I have made it one of my New Year's resolutions to stop neutralizing our house (everything is turning black and white over here); I needed one--complete-- set of dishes, because right now I have three.

Another great part? My professionally-trained chef husband makes me fancy dinners on these dishes. Here's a quick snapshot:



Crabcakes with Parmesan couscous on greens with a lemon garlic vinaigrette.. fancy. +2 husband points. Nice work sweetie!

2 comments:

  1. Your dishes look great Sara.... and Bryan's culinary skills look wonderful on your NEW PLATES!! I'm glad you found the ones you want....

    ReplyDelete