Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Baby Wisely: Week 13

I have never been a fan of having my picture taken, but I figured if there was one time in my life to hush up and deal with it, it would be now. I think pregnancy is absolutely fascinating-- why not document it, right? So here goes-- week 13, and only looking slightly concerned!


I also like the idea about being able to look back at this one day, so I'm going to try and answer a few questions each week. Here goes!

How far along? 13 weeks

Best moment this week: We had already told close friends and family, but best moment this week was definitely telling our co-workers/rest of the world, too!

Miss anything yet? Being able to grab a sandwich just because it looks good. Dang listeria.

Movement: Nada.

Food cravings: Cereal. So much cereal.

Anything sounding disgusting? CHICKEN. Ug.

Showing yet? Showing baby? Nope. Showing cereal bloat? Yup.

Gender prediction: Not a clue. All baby is telling me is that it'd like more cereal. I'm happy to oblige.

Sleep? Very happily ready to go to sleep at about 7pm.

Belly button situation? In-- but surprisingly more shallow than normal.

Clothing situation? BeBand is my new friend. Super bloat-fighter.

I'm generally feeling: In denial! It still all feels a bit unreal.

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender! Very awkward to refer to the bean as an 'it'. I feel like we're giving it (ahem) a complex already.













No comments:

Post a Comment