Sunday, December 29, 2013

Norah: 5 Months



SizeI really need to weigh her again! Over the past month she feels substantially more solid.

Sleep: A bit more reverting has ensued. It seems as the bigger she gets, the more she needs to eat-- she's up about twice a night these days (once at about 12:30 or so, and once at 4:30ish). I'm sure she will start sleeping a bit better once we introduce solids, but I'm still in no hurry!
Social: She is definitely turning in to her own little lady, for sure. She loves to interact with everyone--whether it's smiling, shying away, giggling, grabbing, etc. I'm noticing she's getting a bit more clingy to both Bryan and I-- me, a bit more I think-- and although this warms my heart being needed, I am making a conscious effort to make sure she is comfortable with as many people as possible. 
Diet: Still my boob-monster.
Clothes: Six month clothes are fitting pretty snugly. On the way to 9-month!
Likes: Grabbing! Anything within reaching distance is fair game. Scratching is another thing she loves-- my chest, the sheets--especially the sheets. (Which, on a side note, is quite creepy to wake up to.)
Milestones: I think the grabbing is a big one. She can pass things back and forth between her hands, and can concentrate on things as well. (Also, noteworthy-- Norah's first Christmas! Photos to follow, of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment