Sunday, December 20, 2015

Baby Wisely #2: Week 28


How far along? 28 (Chinese cabbage? I feel like I need to expand my produce horizons. Plus, now all of my apps are crossing their lines as to how big baby actually is-- eggplant? Chinese cabbage? Rutabega?)

Best moment this week: Enjoying the cookie and food filled happiness that is the holiday season!

Confusing pregnancy symptom of the week? Not realizing how wide you are, until you are trying to decorate your department Christmas tree and accidentally keep hitting people with your baby.

Movement: Definitely enjoyed watching the new Star Wars as much as I did :) (We sat in the Lakewood 12, so Bryan got to have his hand on my belly most of the time-- she was having a grand ol' time in there during the action scenes!)

Food cravings:  Milk! Still milk!  

Anything sounding disgusting? Nope! 

Sleep? Sleeping really well (read: no potty breaks) but getting increasingly more difficult to turn over.

Clothing situation? Throughout this weekly photo thing, I'm taking it as a personal challenge to see it I can piece together 40 outfits. Sweet! (Plus... I still have two pairs of pajama pants that fit, so I consider that a win.)

I'm generally feeling: A bit overwhelmed, trying to both get ready for Christmas and nest (clean the house, rearrange and tackle two girls rooms at once). I'm pretty sure I'm going to forget something pretty serious Christmas thing.

Notable sibling moments: Norah now regularly concerned for Sprout's well-being. "Is baby Sprout happy? Does she want some noodles? I love baby Sprout." SWOON.  

Looking forward to: Enjoying this week before Christmas! Cookies and milk, ahoy! (But, I can really do without the cookies... more milk, please??)

No comments:

Post a Comment