Saturday, December 26, 2015

Baby Wisely #2: Week 29



How far along? 29 weeks Acorn squash!

Best moment this week: Gearing up for the holidays, making cookies with my sister and grandma, and general Christmas happiness! (Technically, Christmas falls under week 30-- so more to come there!)

Confusing pregnancy symptom of the week? Having an insatiable urge to clean and nest, but running out of energy about 20 minutes in. (Body does a pretty good job of telling me 'no'-- back pain, braxton hicks contractions--SIT DOWN it says!)

Movement: Our litter kickeroo! She is having way too much fun in there. She's pretty consistently up in the early morning, and starts kicking around pretty hard at about 9pm or so.

Food cravings:  Milk and veggies! (Which is unfortunate, because still this week I am surrounded by sweets and junk food!) 

Anything sounding disgusting? Nope! 

Sleep? Still sleeping super hard, although feeling more whale-like. 

Clothing situation? Super stoked that I'm still supported in my maternity wardrobe. Although it's a bit concerning that a lot of my maternity t-shirts are already getting too short... (and here's a first-- have to keep an eye out so my boobs don't get too overwhelming. This is a wonderfully terrible problem to have with a small-boobied person like me!)

I'm generally feeling: Pretty dang happy, and pretty ready for Christmas to be all set (again, posting this retrospectively out of the holiday craziness). It's a lot of work trying to plan Christmas, that's for sure! (THANKS MOM AND DAD for you doing this for us every year forever and ever!!)

Notable sibling moments: Poor Norah has been under the weather this week. I spent the 23rd at home with her on the couch snuggling. She's got a horrible cough and a fever. Poor bean!! (That awful cough is hanging on something fierce, too.) 

Looking forward to: Relaxing a bit! Bryan is getting super motivated now that the holidays are over to get all of his collectibles packed up (which makes me super happy! He's been a champ considering nearly all of his possessions are going to live in the garage or attic. Great job, dad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment