Monday, April 19, 2010

A busy weekend!

Phew! Continues to be an extraordinarily busy week, following a very busy weekend! Instead of rambling on, I will make a tiny list:

-getting into the crazy parts of training for my run-- 8 miles this Saturday!
-got a -very short in my opinion- haircut with Heather, which I'm still getting used to, but is a very nice change! I will post a photo when I figure out how to style it. (Sidenote: apparently it takes time to style your hair? Who knew!)
-Mariners game with Grete/winetasting
-Meghan's birthday dinner, and Noelle's apartment/adorable kitten Lily

I'm kicking myself for not taking any pictures! Busy weekend onto a busy week at work-- it's officially the second week without Heather, and was kicked off by a half day (super fun) food photoshoot, now the catching up begins! We will see how doing a months worth of work in a few days pans out... keep your fingers crossed for me! Until then, I will relax and drink my tea.

1 comment:

  1. You busy girl you! I want to see the new hair... ~mom~

    ReplyDelete