Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Catching up









It's been awhile since I've posted last, the past few weeks have been crazy! The last few pictures of when I ventured up to stay with Meghan in Bellevue for the weekend; and our glorious day of shopping and Frost donuts. (Note: Maple bacon bar is amazing. Enough said.) The top pictures are from Bryan's birthday this weekend, and all of its silliness! We ended up having over 30 people stop by for some good ol' potluck bbq'ing-- and even though it rained, my parents were lucky enough to lend us a tent so we could continue cooking outside. Everything worked out great and we all had a lot of fun! I think Bryan had an excellent birthday weekend overall (His actual birthday was Sunday)

So that's my tiny update! Hopefully I will make a quick post soon; to post my mom's cinnamon pull-apart recipe. (Great Easter Sunday or breakfast party dish-- I made it for Heather's going away potluck at work and it was a hit! I'm happy to finally share one of my favorite recipes. So easy too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment