Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cinnamon Pull-aparts


Upon request, and my general love for them, here is my favorite recipe for cinnamon pull-aparts! (Got the recipe from my mom, she is an awesome cook!)


Cinnamon Pull-Aparts
18 frozen dinner rolls
1 stick butter (melted)
2/3 C. brown sugar
1 small box butterscotch pudding (cook and serve, not instant!)
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 C. pecans (chopped)

Night before: In a bundt pan, place the frozen dinner rolls. Melt stick of butter, cool slightly and pour over rolls. Mix remaining ingredients together, sprinkle over rolls. Place damp towl over everything, let sit on top of oven (or someplace warm) overnight.

In the morning: Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cook 25-30 minutes, flip over plate immediately. YUMMY.

Our family makes these every Christmas and Easter morning, partly because they are so easy and WONDERFUL. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Since I have experienced them first hand now I can confirm that they are! I can't wait to make them for myself. Thanks for the receipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy! that's the word.
    I loved them and miss them.
    Right now i'm living in Argentina. I'm staying in an apartments for rent in buenos aires. I need to find the ingredients in order to make that delicious pull aparts!
    Hope they look as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete