Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Baby Wisely: Week 33

How far along? 33, pineapple baby! 

The good?: We have been continually spoiled, this past week by my amazing friends from crew (I miss all you guys)! Kari, a good friend of ours and fellow rower threw us a fabulous breakfast/shower, where we were treated to even more goodies and some amazing hand-knit items. We are so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful people!

The bad?: Me and the restroom are now great pals. Who would have thought anyone could pee as much as I could? (Well, every third trimester pregnant woman I guess!)

Movement: Soooo active. We've moved past 'kicks' to straight up spins, stretches, and generally 'get me out of here' type movements. She cracks me up; I find sometimes I just stare at my tummy and try to decide what she's up to (hopefully spinning in the head down position. Come on, baby...)

Food cravings: Nope! (I've heard that only about half of preggo-ladies get these actually... I may have to make a new question!)

Anything sounding disgusting? Nope!

Nursery update? Nesting. Check. Everything is put away and generally where it should be. We purchased some last minute items, now we are just waiting for a few things to get shipped here, and some paint to dry on some last-minute projects (painting/repurposing a picture rail/book shelf for under the window by the glider... we are hoping to have an inspired little reader and want to present her with as much reading material as possible!) All in all, feeling a bit more prepared each week (well, as much as you can be I guess).

How's the belly? Still large and wonderful. She has been pushing out in some crazy positions, yesterday I had a definite 'box' shape at night; crazy stuff, I say.

Sleep?  Still feeling lucky, getting great sleep (minus the midnight potty breaks, wahoo). Trying to catch more of it!

I will try and post some nursery pics/updates on here as I go, it's been great fun trying to find things and organize as well-- not to mention, forced internet photography is a great excuse to get things up, going and officially finished! I would love the last month of pregnancy to be full of nothing but waiting and happy thoughts. Here's hoping!


2 comments:

  1. my pineapple grandbaby is growing so fast!! time is flying by! love you lots...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting more and more excited for you every week!!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete