Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Baby Wisely: Week 34

How far along? 34 weeks, as big as a cantaloupe!

The good?: Still feeling wonderful! I'm noticing lots of people who are due around me have been going in to labor... has been freaking me out; I'm happy to report she feels like she's firmly rooted and has plans to bake for quite a bit longer (here's hoping)!

The bad?: Nothing too bad to report, really.

The New?: Had to take off the wedding ring this week. It's hit or miss (fits sometimes, not others), but I'd rather not risk it. Also got my diaper bag in the mail this week (woohoo!) and are expecting a few other last-minute things to arrive as well. Super exciting.

Movement: Still super active this week. She seems to have moved to a transverse position, which means I can feel her head and tush straight across my belly. Half way there is better than none at all, I guess (and it's really quite neat to be able to feel where she's at-- and being able for other people to feel it, too).

Nursery update? Hubby and I installed the ledge shelves under the window today, and it looks great! I'm hoping to be able to post a few pics soon. Nearly finished! 

How's the belly? Feeling stretched again. It seems to go in cycles. This week is a 'holy crap, I feel like someone is inflating a a balloon in me--fast--and I need more skin' type of week.

Sleep?: Trying not to jinx things, but sleep has been fantastic. Couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable!!!! I love that color!

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I love that top! color and fit! and I love love love me some cantaloupe!!!! hope all went well with your doctors appointment today! love you much

    ReplyDelete