Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Baby Wisely: Week 35



How far along? 35 weeks, gigantor honeydew.

The good?: Had a good doctor's appointment this week, she says everything looks great, happy and healthy still. Not too often do you get to stroll into the doctor's office, and have them applaud how much weight you've gained. Huzzah!

The bad?: Starting to get a bit sore again/picking up a bit of a waddle if I've been sitting down too long. Nothing too crazy, more entertaining for hubs and the coworkers.

The New?: Braxton hicks contractions I think? Go ahead body, practice up good.

Movement: Loving all the spins and kicks still!

Nursery update? Everything is washed and ready-- I'd have to say, one of the most adorable laundry experiences to date. I'm sure a few years from now I will disagree, but the first time made me smile, for sure.

How's the belly? Feeling small, then I get stuck on the couch. Or catch a photo of myself. Or try to fit into nearly anything. Then of course, I feel like a whale. At least I feel tiny on the inside! Or perhaps just finally used to being really pregnant?

Sleep?: Still lucky in the sleep department. Wahoo!

3 comments: