Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Baby Wisely: Week 36


How far along? 36 weeks-- and never mind the crenshaw melon, we found out today that our gal is 7lbs 14 oz already (as estimated by our ultrasound tech that is). CRAZY. She is bigger now than Bryan was when he was born. ?!?!?!

The good?: Had a wonderful date weekend with hubby, which was much needed! We didn't realize how busy we've been with life/baby things until we took a break. It was a fabulous weekend of delicious food, putt putt golf and relaxing. So wonderful.

The bad?: Our little bean is still breech. I was told today that a c-section might be in our future. A bit of sad news for me (lord knows I didn't carry these hips around my whole adult life for nothing), but we are happy she is healthy and happy regardless!

The New?: *Officially* figured out what braxton hicks contractions were, especially after last week. Turns out I've been having them for weeks! Whodathought.

Movement: Still all sorts. Caught her chewing on her feet today on the ultrasound. I love it!

Nursery update? Waiting on a small pinch of things to arrive in the mail, then we are officially DONE. I hope to post pictures next week!

How's the belly? Great! Big, and still great. Am having a hard time believing that I've avoided stretch marks so far (knock on wood).

Sleep?: Lack of sleep is mainly due to the heat these days! Although a lovely window AC unit from my sweet sister and hubby is making life so much better!! (Thanks sister!!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me come to the sonogram!! still time for that granddaughter of ours to turn around... I think she's just telling us that she's not ready to head out of that comfy place you've been keeping her all cozy and safe!! love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for week 36!!! You are getting so close. I am so excited to meet this little girl! Thinking happy thoughts! And as always... you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete