Monday, July 29, 2013

Baby Wisely: Week 39

How far along? 39 weeks, the size of a mini-watermelon (certainly looks that way!)

The good?: Holy energy, Batman! ( I am writing this retrospectively, which makes it a bit more hilarious)-- I heard that right before you go in to labor, you are given a spurt of energy. Kind of a 'candle burns brightest before it goes out' scenario) At the time, as I was running about/walking full speed and full of chipperness, I was definitely feeling that the time was approaching...

The bad?: Nothing too bad at all, really. Feeling really great. It's crazy that the 39th week felt better than 38th and before.

The New?: Nothing too new to report; still waiting to see if she flips over (feeling less likely by the hour)

Movement: Still the same happy hiccups/kicks, still loving it!

Nursery update? Done and done!

How's the belly? Feeling quite watermelon-y.

Sleep?: Not too bad!

I know this is a late post, I just wanted to end on another photo! Exciting post to come...

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that this was almost two months ago! You are adorable! Norah is adorable. Your family is adorable! Love you!

    ReplyDelete