Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Baby Wisely: Week 37



How far along? 37 weeks-- full term!-- and as long as a bunch of swiss chard

The good?: Baby is still happy, kicking and healthy!

The bad?: Been a bit of a rough week. Walter ran away in the heart of firework festivities (so thankfully, he is back!!) Ended up running around town all of fourth of July; my body still feels a bit pissed about it (hiking trails, walking everywhere else, driving/putting up flyers)... back feels full of pinched nerves and is making me wobble; stark difference from last week.

The New?: Found even more ways to try and turn a breech baby-- if you need me, I will be the one awkwardly flipped upside down on my couch/floor/bed. Or stretching. Or bouncing around on the exercise ball. You know, typical 'I'm full-term and hoping my baby flips' behavior.

Movement: Quite peppy still, one less thing to worry about :)

Nursery update? Everything? Received! Putting the last touches on a mobile I'm making. Happy to share pics this week!

How's the belly? Officially getting a bit uncomfortable. Between the stretching and the heat, I'm definitely feeling a bit more awkward. 

Sleep?: Sleep is still thankfully wonderful. Turning around is a bit of an ordeal, but sleep has been fabulous and restful. (Knock on wood!!)

I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday, that will be the day we decide what's up. My actual doctor will be back, and we will talk about what we can do to get this baby turned (ECV, which seems scary at the moment but might be an option; also whether or not I will be scheduled for a c-section). Hopefully it will answer a few questions we have at the moment. It sure would be nice if little one decided to turn on her own... keep happy flippy thoughts for us!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Full term!!! You are getting so close! I am so so happy that Walter was found. Happy thoughts sent your way!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting exciting exciting.... can't wait to hear what your doctor says tomorrow.... she loves how safe you've kept her Sara!! she doesn't want to Head out! ((hugs)) love you lots...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister face! I had a dream you called me and said the baby was coming today at 10 a.m. I thought it was impressive you knew the exact time. Let us know what the status is after your appointment today :)

    ReplyDelete