Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Nursery and Maternity Shoot

Woo! Finally have a few photos to show. I can't believe this room used to be a man cave a few months ago.






It feels so good to have everything together. I find that I just wander in there and rock in the rocking chair. Just enough girly I think, but not too much! 

As well as the nursery being done, we also had our maternity photos finished and given to us! Here are a few of my favorites:






Tara, our wonderful co-worker and photographer, was so much fun and wonderful to work with! Check out her website if you get a chance, she is incredibly talented. This was a few weeks ago, and I'm so happy we did the shoot then! (Right now I'm not up to much trail hiking anymore!)




2 comments:

  1. I love the picks! Id like some copies if you dont mind. Cant wait for picks of the three of you. And maybe some with walter. After all he is your first child! Lol

    ReplyDelete