Friday, August 9, 2013

Life as we know it...

Oh man. The past few weeks have been unreal. Life with Norah has been so different, challenging, and absolutely the neatest thing I have ever experienced. So far she has been treating us quite well; other than wanting nothing more than to play with us all night long, she has been very relaxed and forgiving. Before Norah, I had pretty much zero experience with newborns (other than meeting my nephews and niece when they were born... but even then it was just a few minutes of holding and that was about it). The land of diaper changes, burps, and 3am feedings seemed very foreign, but has been getting better every day.

And I'm not going to lie, I could stare at this face for hours on end.


Great Grandma Bitterling stopped by and got some cuddles...


Omi and Vic stopped by as well...


Trying out a bit of tummy time...


Aunt Amy getting gripped...


I have been posting oodles of pics on Facebook, but I want to be sure to keep posting here as well. Until then, a very happy hello from a very happy family!

2 comments:

  1. I love you all very much! And am so proud of you and Bryan!! You share Norah with us all and we all love it!!! you made Omi and Vic's day! Vic asks Omi every day "how is Norah today?"...love your updates!!

    ReplyDelete