Thursday, February 14, 2013

Baby Wisely: Week 16



How far along? 16 weeks

Best moment this week: Everything! Got to see my family for a little bit this week, looking forward to more family time soon!

Miss anything yet? White wine. So much. (I'm a red girl normally? Who knew?)

Movement: Not yet... still trying hard to keep tuned in though!

Food cravings: French fries this week. Again though; not too far off from usual.

Anything sounding disgusting? Nothing new here-- still poultry.

How's the belly? Getting rounder! Still going straight for the ribcage. I've had a few people tell me this is why I'm having a boy. I guess we'll see!

Gender prediction: Public consensus is still half and half. I feel like those odds are just about right.

Sleep? Better! Dreams are at least letting me wake up a bit less confused.

Belly button situation? Ring? Out. Belly button? Also officially out. I thought this wasn't supposed to happen until way later in the game?!

Clothing situation? Definitely comfortable in my baggy things still. Took a peek at Target's maternity section the other day; thinking there might be a few cozy dresses soon with my name on them.

I'm generally feeling: A bit more crazy this week (aaah, the joy of hormones!) but I attribute that mainly to my new obsession with out-of-control nesting. Our poor house.

Looking forward to: Finishing the guest room! 80% there. Wahoo!












3 comments:

  1. Sisterface! I LOVE your post updates but I'm getting so confused about your fruits and veggies. So much so that I've been google image searching peaches, lemons and oranges together. It started out as a peach which I consider a decent sized fruit, then shrunk to a lemon size, then grew to the size of an orange and now it's shrunk again to an avocado. Maybe I need to stop buying my produce at Walmart :)

    Big Sister gender prediction: Girl. I've always felt that I'd have a niece someday. Since before you even met Bryan :) I'm sticking to that prediction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? I feel like they definitely don't shop at Costco. I think officially it's a Hass avocado, but it didn't fit :) (So, larger than a lemon!) Who the heck knows! Next week is a turnip... who the heck knows how big a turnip is??!

      I'm okay with girl!! I am so excited to find out... eee!!!

      Delete