Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Baby Wisely: Week 15


How far along? 15 weeks

Best moment this week: Everything! Baby is keeping me rather positive these days. Go baby.

Miss anything yet? Officially sad about having to give up crew. We are prepping for race season, and 'taking it easy' isn't something I'm fond of (I'm still training... but I can't sprint anymore. That's half the fun!!)

Movement: Nope... but I've been hearing it will happen over the next month!

Food cravings: Only down to two bowls of cereal a day. I might be approaching cereal-normalcy.

Anything sounding disgusting? Still chicken. I'm discovering I can cut it up and hide it into things though. (Dang you lean proteins being good for me! Get in my chicken salad!)

Showing yet? Finally feeling pregnant! I'm pretty much expanding straight up the ribcage. Goodbye tiny waste belts.

Gender prediction: Not sure it it's because the superbowl was on Sunday, but I've recently been convinced the bean is a boy.

Sleep? Sleep? Great! Dreams? Officially messing up my morning routine. Been dreaming about things that confuse the heck out of me/convince me crazy things are happening instead of waking up/dreaming of things closely associated with my day. Just what I need. To be waking up even more confused than usual.

Belly button situation? Officially wondering how long I can keep my belly ring in before it's 'creepy.' I can't help it. I'm quite attached.

Clothing situation? I want to make cookies for whoever invented jersey.

I'm generally feeling: Still naturally caffeinated and happy. (Again, go baby!)

Looking forward to: Feeling those first movements!












3 comments:

  1. WOOHOOO week 15.... I love to read your updates.... Saw Janae (Dietz)maden name, she's married now Don't know that name... at Costco tonight... with her husband.. she's got a 3 month old little boy... in a ERGO baby carrier... your bean needs one!! he's a cutie... with a very unique name.. Irish... Decklin something like that.... Love you lots!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very cool! How neat! Costco and target are the two best places to run into folks :) and yes I just pinned an ergo tonight! They're spiffy; I like how you can get the insert for infants too... very cool!!

    ReplyDelete