Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Baby Wisely: Week 17



How far along? 17 weeks

Best moment this week: Officially clearing out the office, and building a mantle with Bryan and my Dad! (Does nesting count as a maternity memory?)

Miss anything yet? The busier we get at work, the more I miss wine.

Movement: Nothing yet!

Food cravings: Nothing this week surprisingly!

Anything sounding disgusting? Not hating chicken as much? I'm feeling pretty normally now actually!

How's the belly? Getting riper every day! I've officially decided I'm looking forward to when it's big enough to hold a book up when I'm sitting on the couch.

Gender prediction: Just happily twiddling my thumbs until next month!

Sleep? Fabulous! Finally evening out a bit

Belly button situation? Out with full force.

Clothing situation? Officially tried on my first maternity gear this weekend. It was fabulous. Sadly, the evils that confront my pant situation normally follow me into pregnancy. Think finding long pants is rough? Try finding long maternity pants. (However, full belly coverage is AMAZING and I might just have to high-water it. Even my squishy pants aren't feeling so squishy these days.)

I'm generally feeling: Normal! And actually quite happily pregnant and rounder :)

Looking forward to: So many things!! (It's hard not to be excited these days, I'm feeling incredibly lucky, loved, happy and healthy-- trying hard to enjoy every minute so far!)












1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! I love these posts!! Just tell everyone you are wearing capri pants! ;)

    ReplyDelete