Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Baby Wisely: Week 24


How far along? 24 weeks (about the size of a cantaloupe)

Best moment this week: Feeling healthy again!

Movement: I am able to tell when she's sleeping and awake, for sure-- when she's up, she's kicking up a storm. Bryan was able to listen to my belly and hear her move (he would give her a nudge, and she would kick him back-- still very cool.)

Food cravings: Nothing crazy. Still astounded by this. Who would have thought I would be eating more normally?

Anything sounding disgusting? Nope-- just not as big of an appetite as usual.

How's the belly? Continuing to feel stretched. The belly is super firm these days; I'm hoping my poor skin can keep up.

Sleep? Better this week!

Nursery update? Purchased these wrapping sheets from Rifle Paper Co this week (one of my favorite print shops!), and thinking that's going to be my new inspiration. I'm not normally super into pink, but I'm loving the old fashioned coral/pinks/greens in the paper. We shall see!

Clothing situation? Surprised how many things don't even close to fit. By some miracle, I am still able to fit in to my work pants (with my bellaband)-- shirts are another situation entirely. Bought myself this lacy shirt yesterday, spent all day today excited that I could wear something baggy for a change (and still feel a bit girly).

I'm generally feeling: Much happier. These past two weeks took a lot out of me, I'm excited to get back on track. Having a hard time believing it's been six months already; I'm hoping time can slow down a bit so I can enjoy these last few months.








3 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you! I'm so excited to meet the baby girl!!! You look adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so good! healthy! Happy!! Sara!! love this time line!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just looking cuter and cuter! Love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete