Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Baby Wisely: Week 25


How far along? 25 weeks, the size of a rutabaga (1.5 pounds, about 13.5 inches long-- which is good to know, because I can honestly say I've never held a rutabaga.)

Best moment this week: Laying down to go to sleep yesterday, putting my hand on my belly, and feeling a definite knee/foot/apendage-- such an odd feeling!

Movement: We've got a kicker.

Food cravings: Still leaning heavily on the sweet side. We definitely had a pancake party at work today. It was definitely a good idea.

Anything sounding disgusting? Nothing to report!

How's the belly? Happy! Getting to the point where it's more comfortable to rest books/iPad on the tum. I figure I have another month or so before I reach optimal reading/knitting height.

Sleep? Not too shabby.

Nursery update? Discovered Polyvore. Having fun organizing things I have so far, and things I'd like to purchase. Here's the plan so far:

Baby Wisely Nursery

Quite a ways to go, but happy to have a plan. I'm excited to have a new house project, but know it will also only look like what I'd like it to until she, you know, gets old enough to start filling it with all sorts of other things.

Clothing situation? My mood is directly related the the stretchiness of my current outfit. Novel concept.

I'm generally feeling: Pretty sore actually (pulled a muscle in my back earlier this week, but is to be expected). This has really been the first week where I've felt like I've had to start 'taking it easier,' which is strange for me. Everyone has been super sweet though and helping me out. I'm feeling super spoiled, and happy to have an excuse to hang out a bit more with my feet up.









1 comment:

  1. I'm so ready to feel baby girl kick!!! Maybe this weekend. I will feed you lots of sugar!

    ReplyDelete