Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Baby Wisely: 23 Weeks


How far along? 23 weeks (over a pound, 11 inches)

Best moment this week: Having my mom feel her kicking on her birthday! (She wasn't kicking all day, then gave her one good kick to say hello)

Movement: Still our little jumping bean

Food cravings: Nothing to report!

Anything sounding disgusting? Still not feeling super great-- so anything that doesn't feel great on the throat is a no-go.

How's the belly? Really strained this week-- keep getting super sore muscles where she's growing bigger. Ribs feeling pummeled; happy she's growing bigger-- hoping my skin can keep up.

Sleep? Alright-- still wishing I could breathe comfortably-- stupid cold!

Belly button situation? Silly. I find that I play with it sometimes. I tell you, there is probably nothing creepier than someone playing with their belly button. I'm working on it. :)

Clothing situation? Tight! Maternity work pants are in my future. Officially can't fit into anything that I dubbed 'oh-- this could be cute with a baby belly one day' clothes. I've jumped from not too preggers to ultra preggers in a short period of time I feel like.

I'm generally feeling: Full of a killer sinus headache! Hoping to be healthy by the hubby's 30th birthday this week. Very much looking forward to happy festivities!

Here are a few more snapshots from the week-- March Madness basketball dress up day at work:



Tearing up the shelving unit by our mantle, to make room for our new ladder shelves. We are tackling the cords at the moment, I will post a pic of the finished product.














4 comments:

  1. SARA!! looks like you are hiding the basket ball under your shirt!!! love love love the update!! made my birthday to be able to feel her kick!!! love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try a breathe right strip for your sinuses. They always help me sleep better. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. made me think of that creepy asian lady video that ari and I watched too much. "ooo! papaya! he he he he"

    ps. you are adorbs and I miss you.

    ReplyDelete