Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Baby Wisely #2: Week 19


How far along? 19 weeks

Best moment this week:  The kicks are getting stronger, and I was finally able to feel them with my hand-- and Bryan was able to as well!

Confusing pregnancy symptom of the week?  Round ligament pain, as well as that, 'I've done a crap ton of crunches and am uncomfortably sore no matter how I move or stretch' thing. Again, aaaaaaaah yes, I remember this! (Honestly, it's been kind of cool. Makes it feel a bit more real!)

Movement: Our little kicker!

Food cravings:  Milk. Apples. And oddly, grapefruit juice.

Anything sounding disgusting? I stomached one cup of coffee this week... and decided I probably don't need any more for quite awhile.

Gender prediction:  Still boy--we will find out Friday, on my 30th birthday!

Sleep?  Not too bad. I really need to get to bed earlier though.Turns out, all uncomfortable couch naps do is make it harder to fall asleep. I feel like this is a self-perpetuating situation.

Clothing situation?  Finding out that since I've gained less weight so far than with Norah, the maternity clothes I have don't fit too well. Again, odd great problem to have! However, this still means I don't have a ton to wear... no one said your job while pregnant is to have a wide-stretching wardrobe.

I'm generally feeling: Pretty sore, but pretty dang happy.

Notable sibling moments: This has been the best week of Norah happiness in a long long while. Seriously. So many happy stories, smiles, and all-around good temperdness. She told me this week as well that she hopes baby sprout is her little sister, and that she will be sad if it's her brother. Ha! (This of course, is right before she told me her baby sprout is happy in her tummy... so clearly, she totally understands the situation's realness.)

Looking forward to: Friday!! Finding out if Norah is going to have a sister or brother on FRIDAY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment