Thursday, October 8, 2015

Baby Wisely #2: Week 18


How far along? 18 weeks

Best moment this week:  Finally feeling back to normal, with my extra burst of baby-positivity! Life has been grand in the Wisely household.

Confusing pregnancy symptom of the week?  Forgetting that I'm pregnant, then catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror and thinking, 'oh, my--yes, this is happening again!'

Movement: Lots of little random pokes. Feels like a tiny octopus already.

Food cravings:  Nothing fun to report. Pretty normal this week, actually! It has been quite a week of eating though; I haven't gained much weight so far so I've been focusing on eating more... and recognizing that this is quite a cool problem to have... 

Anything sounding disgusting? Still only coffee. And still sort of, the idea of Mexican food. Even though once I'm eating it, I'm all good. 

Gender prediction:  Boy!

Sleep?  Far superior to last week

Clothing situation?  As you can see, not even caring about the bagginess of maternity clothes. I feel like the rushing and tell-tale belly button sticking out gives people an out to actually ask if I'm pregnant if they don't already know.

I'm generally feeling: Super positive. All is right with the world!

Notable sibling moments: Norah has been going through quite a phase lately, which has been both the best and the worst moment we've had in awhile... seriously. Challenging, and fantastic. Wouldn't trade any of it. Our big statements include, 'XXXXXXX is not sharing!!' and 'I love you [mommy, daddy, nana, friend we're excited about seeing], sandy stories, 'thank you very much,' and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Looking forward to: things slowing down a bit! Is it really 18 weeks already?!

No comments:

Post a Comment