Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Baby Wisely #2: Week 17



How far along? 17 weeks 

Best moment this week:  Still the teeny tiny pokes that are reminding me of what's going on in that ever-growing belly!

Confusing pregnancy symptom of the week?  Shortness of breath. Mixed with catching a cold/flu thing this week, it's been rather... restrictive. I miss breathing like a normal, non-mouth-breathing, human.

Movement: Yes! Tiny pokes!

Food cravings:  Milk! 

Anything sounding disgusting? Now coffee is once again sounding terrible... sigh. But only coffee, really. 

Gender prediction:  Boy!

Sleep?  Decent, as long as it's paired with a humidifier (which I donated to Norah now that she caught what I had as well, poor gal), vapor rub, nasal strips and saline spray...blerg, sickness. This is crap.

Clothing situation?  Still happily swimming in maternity clothes. #notashamed

I'm generally feeling: Sick, but positive! (Only one odd, unexplainable hormone moment this week. Let's consider that a...win?)

Notable sibling moments: Right now 'Baby Sprout' is pretty much only my belly button; having a hard time getting her not to use my tum as a step stool... 

Looking forward to: My birthday-- we find out if Baby Sprout is a gal or a dude on my 30th birthday! Best present ever! 

1 comment:

  1. That will be the best birthday present!!!! Also, you look adorable swimming in the maternity clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete