Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Norah has something important she needs to say...


We are so excited to announce that Norah is going to be a big sister! Baby Sprout is expected to arrive on March 9th, and we couldn't be happier! At the moment, Norah has been happily kissing my belly and telling me she misses Baby Sprout... fingers crossed she's as excited to meet the baby when he/she is actually out of my tummy. Two-and-a-half-year olds are well known for being incredibly rational, right?

Planning on keeping up the weekly log-blog to document! As of now I'm 14 weeks, in the coming days I will catch up and post away! (I've been much sleepier this time around, so finding awake time to post has been challenging!) More coming soon!

YAY!!!
(The currently growing,)
Wiselys :)

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO we are going to have another baby!!! we are going to have another baby!!! love you all lots!!!

    ReplyDelete