Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Baby Wisely #2: Week 15


How far along? 15 weeks 

Best moment this week:  Feeling a little more human! The past few days have been quite lovely. Been relatively more awake, less dreading of dinner, and generally a bit more chipper!

Miss anything?  Nothing this week specifically

Movement: Still trying to decipher teeny movements...

Food cravings:  Milk and string cheese. Struggling a lot this week with the, 'I'm starving, but uncomfortably full feeling' paradox.

Anything sounding disgusting?  Coffee is still sounding pretty gross. Which is really unfortunate.  


Gender prediction:  I'm just going to permanently say, 'Boy!' unless the stars change and I suddenly feel more girly-like :)

Sleep?  Sleeping a whole lot better, other than the nutso dreams.

Clothing situation?  Still a bit pre-maternity, post regular clothes. I feel like the first to second trimester skip should have an officially named shift that is covered by a wider variety of clothing. (Unlike the tank top in this picture with my jeans hairtied down, making me feel rather beer gut-y.) Also discovered that dressing the ever-enlarging bump is going to be a lot harder in the fall/winter than in the summer, like last time. Do you mean my feet have to fit in actual shoes? (And I have to wear... PANTS?!)

I'm generally feeling: Much more like myself. If it wasn't for my lap shrinking slowly, this week I would hardly feel pregnant. Well, that, and the whole full-y starving thing.

Looking forward to: Coasting along happily for awhile! Hoping the sciatica of Norah's second trimester stays at bay, so I can enjoy more mobility and happier night-time sleeps before I turn in to full-blown baby aircraft carrier of the third trimester! (Bring it on, baby!)



No comments:

Post a Comment