Thursday, November 12, 2015

Baby Wisely #2: Week 23


How far along? 23 weeks

Best moment this week:  Having my big ol' belly meet Kelly's baby Moe-- Fingers crossed they are the best of friends growing up!

Confusing pregnancy symptom of the week?  A mix of being so sleepy by 6pm I'm little more than a basket of yawns, and my nose deciding it's not going to be stuffed, just not working at all. 

Movement: So much lower than Norah! I'm not sure if it's because she's where she should be, or the fact that my body is pretty much stretched out where it should be already-- but everything feels so low! All sorts of below waistband kicks. Makes it super awkward for people to feel. "Can I feel her kick?" Um... not quite yet.

Food cravings:  No specific cravings this week!

Anything sounding disgusting? Still coffee... 

Sleep? Sleeping wonderfully at night, but then again, still sleeping wonderfully during the day and every other time I'm unable to stay awake... (the change in light really affected me this year I think, plus working 10 hour days must be much more exhausting than I thought...)

Clothing situation?  Full of sweaters and maternity loveliness. 

I'm generally feeling: So. Dang. Tired!! Is it time for bed yet? I might go nap on husband. Poor guy. Even if he'd like to do things... he can't, because prego-wife is snoozing all over him on the couch.

Notable sibling moments: Meeting Moe this weekend was a bit of a challenge. I can tell it's going to be strange for her meeting baby Sprout for the first time. It seems that after a period of time she's a bit cooler with things... here's hoping all this cuddling with newborns before our baby arrives will be great practice!

Looking forward to: Not feeling so dang sleepy! 

1 comment: