Saturday, November 28, 2015

Baby Wisely #2: Week 25


How far along? 25 weeks, somewhere around two pounds

Best moment this week: Having the whole week off to relax and enjoy our time off with family and friends! My mom got to feel her kick for the first time on Thanksgiving, which was awesome. 

Confusing pregnancy symptom of the week? Disappearing and reappearing sciatica. Thought this was going to be a doozy for a few days, then quickly tapered off. Dear baby: whatever you were laying on, let's not do that again, okay? 

Movement: Definite appendages! It's really strange how differently both the girls have felt, especially based on their positioning. (All fall under the terms of, 'still the craziest and most amazing feeling in the entire world.') 

Food cravings:  Losing most of my appetite this week. Being home, I don't eat as much-- (there's not candy bowls and potlucks at every corner) but I've been generally full. Although.... pretty sure we've gone through three gallons of milk in the past week. (Who, me??)

Anything sounding disgusting? Nope! Happily alright with the world!

Sleep? Much better! Norah has been sleeping in until around 9:30 all week too, which is letting us both catch up. 

Clothing situation?  Such a happy surprise this week-- another buddy lent me a huge stash of her prego clothes, which should last me the rest of my time! (Thanks Meghan!!) 

I'm generally feeling: Very happy and excited-- although starting to feel the first tinglings of overwhelmment. That back room (and Norah's future big girl room) is getting messier rather than cleaner... I'm convinced stuff multiplies when you're not looking.)

Notable sibling moments: Again with the sibling potty training success!! Officially the only accidents (even little ones) are a past memory, and she's starting to tell us when she's wearing both pants and underpants. Huzzah! (I know this is a late post and I'm writing from 'week 26...' but today we had our first 'not at home, dry the whole outting, and went to the bathroom in a public restroom without a tiny potty' moment... hooray TMI posts of TINKLE HAPPINESS. YES.)

Looking forward to: Taking it easy and relaxing for a few more days before heading back to work (although I love my job, which is nice-- I'm certainly enjoying the sleep!!) Looking forward to some snuggles, binge-watching Jessica Jones and late night pumpkin pie. YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment