Thursday, November 5, 2015

Baby Wisely #2: 22 Weeks



How far along? 22 weeks

Best moment this week:  Having a great Halloween weekend with my family! (Princess Norah and fellow Ewok husband)

Confusing pregnancy symptom of the week?  Incredible amounts of sleepiness. Do pregnant women hibernate in the winter time?!

Movement: Getting more dropkicks than last week. What are you up to in there little sprout?

Food cravings:  Nothing really this week... then big cheez-its. My boss was wonderful and threw us a junk food party; six bags of chips and cheez-its later we were all in a wonderful sodium coma of happiness.

Anything sounding disgusting? The usual suspects (officially listed: coffee, mexican food, black olives. What the heck??)

Sleep?  Nap, wake, sleep, wake up too darn early. But sleeping great!

Clothing situation?  Realizing the winter is going to bring many more pants. Pants are a super hindrance; and dresses make you look like a tented beach ball smuggling type, so I try to wear pants/shirts every once in awhile to show that I'm actually carrying.... 

I'm generally feeling: I'm pretty much quoting same as last week here: Pretty dang awesome. Other than feeling like I've done way too many crunches all the time (it feels like my abs are sore from holding my weight over this new bulge in my belly) everything is feeling pretty dang good. Well, good and sleepy that is. Can I add to this though, 'SO EXCITED. Kelly is getting induced tomorrow, and she asked me to be there!! I am over the moon!! I can't wait to meet her little man!!

Notable sibling moments: Norah is potty training awesomely!! She has mastered the 'I'm not wearing pants so I can use the bathroom whenever I have to without any accidents." Now pants are going to be the next issue. Baggy pants are in our future.

Looking forward to: Tomorrow when I get to meet baby Moe!! 


And because it will never happen again, here's an obligatory belly shot of me and buddies from the last week! First one is Kelly, next is Meghan! I'm so lucky to be prego with some of my closest friends. This is absolutely wild. 




No comments:

Post a Comment