Thursday, November 19, 2015

Baby Wisely #2: Week 24


How far along? 24 weeks, our little (little?!) cantaloupe!

Best moment this week: Having it really hit me that we will be meeting our new gal in a few short months! It's been a hormonal past few weeks, and finally this week I wrangled a bit of the pregnancy brain and really stewed in the fact that this is happening! (Despite being a bit nervous about Norah meeting Sprout!) 

Confusing pregnancy symptom of the week? Again with the supreme tiredness! I'll go through bouts of crazed, ADD-style energy-- very quickly followed by a puppy nap.  

Movement: I now know what it feels like to be drop kicked in the bladder. It's an odd feeling, I'm telling you.(Norah showed me how it felt to be punched in the lung... thanks, kids!) 

Food cravings:  Really just eating everything in sight. :/

Anything sounding disgusting? Narrowing down my coffee aversion to only the creamer... coffee with half and half sounds good now, slowly figuring things out! (I really hate being a picky eater. Not a normal thing for me.)

Sleep? Reaching the week of the, 'how many times are you up to pee per night this week?' the answer is one. One time a night so far.

Clothing situation?  Very, very neutral. Goodness it's funny to realize your entire wardrobe consists of black, gray, and ivories. I'm not ashamed! 

I'm generally feeling: Still yawning as I post this; (any time I post on Thursday rather than a Wednesday... it means I've fallen asleep on the couch and there's no waking me.)

Notable sibling moments: Proud of our gal! Moved up to--wait for it-- our first big girl underpants. Hello Kitty, in fact! Attempting to layer on one bit at a time over the nakedness that is the potty training success so far... she's been doing very well! 

Looking forward to: Getting out back room cleaned out! It's a bit odd having to find a place for all of our remaining things, but also exciting to have a place to start stashing baby things, and to have a larger place for Norah's bigger toys. We have a week vacation now--woohoo!-- over Thanksgiving, which we are all super stoked about. Sleeping ahoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment