Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Baby Wisely: Week 30


How far along? 30 weeks

The good?: Officially feeling back to normal. Comfortable in my skin, back feels great, clothes are comfortable-- I'm a happy future momma-to-be.

The bad?: I can definitely feel sleepiness starting to kick in again. These past few months I haven't been very tired at all throughout the day... I'm starting to drag a bit; that's to be expected though I'm sure. 

Movement: Still a happy little jumping bean. I can still feel feet in my lower tummy-- I'm hoping she decides to flip sometime soon!

Food cravings: Nope! 

Anything sounding disgusting? Nope!

Nursery update? Surprisingly, nothing to report. Trying to stay organized for future-things.

How's the belly? Pretty happy, actually. No complaints this week.

Sleep? Very well! (Although I'm very much looking forward to the three day weekend... sleep and waffles. I'm excited.)


3 comments:

  1. I think I missed last weeks post and only saw it yesterday.... so checking today and finding a new post!! woohoo happy grandma!! you look so cute pregnant Sara!! love this keeping up every week with how your tummy is growing.... so neat to see the progression every week... love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara you look great! Miss you love :)

    Alli

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so ready for baby snuggles!!! :)

    ReplyDelete