Monday, May 6, 2013

Baby Wisely: 28 Weeks




How far along? 28 weeks, the size of a Chinese cabbage (about 2.25 pounds, about 14.8 inches long. I actually had to Google what a Chinese cabbage looks like. Hooray, learning!) 

The good?: Finally feeling a bit more comfortable in my skin. Seems about right, too-- I feel like she's expanded up-- and out. No wonder.

The bad?: My pace is slowing pretty darn quickly. I'm having a hard time walking as quickly as I normally do (although that means that I probably walk at normal speed now... since I usually race around town like a crazy lady on a mission.)

Movement: The bean loves her some Iron Man 3. I spent a good part of the movie yesterday enjoying our little kicker pummel my right side.

Food cravings: Nope!

Anything sounding disgusting? Nope!

How's the belly? Just feels like I've eaten a lot, then did a ton of crunches-- but all the time. 

Sleep? Happier-- and I hardly dare say it, but it's been so hot these past few days it's been the heat that's keeping me up, rather than being uncomfortable-- but please don't mention it to any of the other Washingtonians. It's a sin to have any negative thing to say about the heat.

Nursery update? Nothing to report this week-- we've been so busy I've had a hard time trying to think about it. We have an Ikea trip sometime soon to pick up our dresser, so I can officially get to hanging things-- because right now I'm still not too sure how everything's going to fit!

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO I can't believe I beat Kelly in commenting!! ((hugs for Kelly!)) thanks for the shelf today Sara! I will put it to good use! you are looking cuter and cuter with that baby belly! love to give you both hugs.... Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA!!! It has been a busy week. :) I haven't been able to keep up with my normal blog stalking pace ;)

    Oh man Sara!!!! You are looking more and more adorable each week!!! I know I say this every week, but I'm so excited to meet her! I can't believe how close you are getting.

    ReplyDelete