Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Baby Wisely: Week 27

How far along? 27 weeks, the size of a head of cauliflower (about 2 pounds, about 14.5 inches long)-- wait. Last week was lettuce. I feel like lettuce is bigger? Ah, well. Veggies.

The good?: Kind of a neutral week! I managed to only throw my back out once, which was a good change! Other than that, we have been productive again/more cleaning/geting ready/all that fun stuff.

The bad?: Skin feels way too small. I fear no amount of cocoa butter can save me now. I'm thinking baby is due for (yet another) growth spurt. 

Movement: The bean is officially throwing 'bows. I have been definitely been catching more limbs than usual. Definitely a crazy change :)

Food cravings: Not this week!

Anything sounding disgusting? Nope!

How's the belly? Stretched!! Rib pain is super intense this week too. Lots of stinging. Not sure what she's up to in there.

Sleep? Meh-- kind of like last week? Uncomfortable, but still managing to sleep through the night!

Nursery update? Pink'd! Bryan painted last week and organized a bit. It looks fantastic. Having a blast embracing my girly side. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see the full paint job! It will be adorable!

    ReplyDelete