Friday, January 8, 2016

Baby Sprout #2: Week 31



How far along? 31 Weeks-- coconut baby!

Best moment this week: Every day at the end of the day, coming home and removing every article of clothing that doesn't make me neighbor-inappropriate (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Wonderous feeling.).

Confusing pregnancy symptom of the week? Not wanting any piece of clothing touching me. Ever. Ha! Also, my back has officially given up on me, and I'm developing a bit of a waddle. (Aleady?! I still have two months left!!) 

Movement: Such an active girl! She's been bopping away in there, our happy little sprout.

Food cravings:  Orange julius. I'm going to need to learn to make it myself. Stat. 

Anything sounding disgusting? Nope!

Sleep? Still pretty darn awesome. 

Clothing situation? Very, very anti-bra and anything over my belly (including those amazing, snuggly leggings... So weird!! I invested in a few bras that are mainly just stretch. Pretty excited about them. Excited that scarf season can hide my poor, unsupported boobs. (TMI? Hey! This is my blog!)

I'm generally feeling: Starting to feel a little slower! It's been a little emotionally rough having to step down and let people help me, because my back has been super tender. (By about 9pm I walk like I'm about 90... thinking it's the sciatica, midwife says baby is head down so I think the pressure on my lower back is more intense than with Norah)

Notable sibling moments: She's been so chatty lately!! The new thing has been telling stories, which has been precious. She's also been super happy to call Sprout 'Her baby,' which includes lots of snuggles. Which makes my heart smile.

House update?: We have a purple wall in Norah's new room, polka dots and moving to come next weekend-- super excited!! After that, I think baby Sprout is going to get a girlie woodland theme, and Norah will get lots of purple dots. Huzzah!

Looking forward to: Finishing up moving the girl's rooms around, and then hopefully relaxing a bit! Everything's been so busy at work and at home, I'm ready for everything to be settled, for sure. Hopefully after next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment