Sunday, January 17, 2016

Baby Wisely #2: Week 32



How far along? 32 weeks

Best moment this week: Having Sprout be super amped nearly all day at work, kicking me all sorts of crazy, and putting her little appendages straight in to my side-- at this point, I feel like we can communicate a bit-- she gets startled if I bump in to her, has daily hiccups, and kicks things if I put them on my belly. Super neat.

Confusing pregnancy symptom of the week? Feeling like my rib cage is trying to peel itself up from the rest of my ribs like a sardine can. Pretty dang uncomfortable, and it doesn't even feel like she's jammed up in there like Norah. Moreso just like my abs are twisted in half over the wrong part of my ribs... yeowch.

Movement: So dang active! She's feeling pretty silly in there. She's definitely a 'bopper.'

Food cravings:  Apples! Crispy, amazing, fresh apples... and orange juice first thing in the AM!

Anything sounding disgusting? Nope!

Sleep? Pretty great, other than getting suffocated upon laying down at first.

Clothing situation? Finding more clothes that I don't need to wear belly-hugging things with. Also have started cutting old leggings down the front, which is the best of all worlds. 

I'm generally feeling: Pretty dang perky this week! You know, other than the sardine-can rib thing.

Notable sibling moments: Norah was playing with us tonight, telling us super intense stories 'with a purpose'. She was rambling on a bit, but we'd catch phrases like, 'shoes for only $40!' 'My friends were so excited!' 'So many shoes!' ... and then a few confusing minutes later, she busts out with, 'visit shoedazzle.com now for more great deals!' .... oh my gosh. Ladies and gentleman, we officially have a parrot. :D

House update?: Moving day tomorrow! Hopefullly moving day tomorrow... as long as we can deconstruct Norah's crib and get it through the doorway (always fun building furniture in a room and then realizing it might not fit out... :/

Looking forward to: Nit-picky nesting. These big room swaps are exhausting. I so badly just want to organize cabinets and throw things away... no more lifting, moving and planning, please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment