Sunday, January 24, 2016

Baby Wisely #2: Week 33



How far along? 33 weeks

Best moment this week: Dare I say it-- having my body be (nearly-sorta-kinda-almost) normal again? Other than a bit of hip separation pain, I've been able to move around and do things for nearly--gasp!-- the whole day! Baby appears to be off my nerves! (Also, having a great doctor's appointment-- I am an excellent candidate for a VBAC! Woohoo! Doc said I am just the type of pregnancy that's best for it, and I have a really high chance of a success. YAY!) And alsoalso, having a super fun time glassblowing and going out the the Melting Pot with my wonderful amazing coworkers! (I made things! I have made a vase out of glass! How cool is that! I'm a nerd!) 

Confusing pregnancy symptom of the week? Revenge of the sleepies this week-- I've been doing great staying awake for quite awhile now... minus the past five days or so. Out like a light right after Norah, waking up on the couch at about 2am, then having insomnia and not being able to sleep the rest of the night... sigh.

Movement: Still my happy little kicky-camper!

Food cravings:  Nothing too crazy, just happily eating all the things.

Anything sounding disgusting? Nope!

Sleep? Up to about one tinkle break a night, but it's not a normal thing quite yet.

Clothing situation? Definitely bought a few wireless and muy-huge bras today-- SO HAPPY ABOUT IT. Seriously. Worse part of my day is when I have to put on a bra.... or think about having to wear clothes, actually. I've been living in my 9th grade softball sweatpants and Bryan's band hoodies; pretty much the epitome of sexy. I'm hoping a few new comfy bras and fancy shirts with tons of stretch and room will make my life happier for the next month and a half!

I'm generally feeling: So, so nesty. So nesty. NEST ALL THE THINGS. I don't even know what that means.

Notable sibling moments: Having our sweet gal be able to reason with us. Which can't be said about our past so far... if she's upset, we can generally explain what's going on, have her repeat it, and then trust her that it's going to happen. SO GREAT. I think the hardest part of having a two year old is that she is upset and overwhelmed and can't really explain herself, yet alone listen-- so this is a pretty dang awesome step for us! (And holy cow-- she's officially two and a half. When did this happen!?!?) 

House update?: Got Norah in to her big girl room (woohoo!!) which she's actually pretty cool with, minus two naps or so  (if you come over she will tell you to 'go see her purple room!!'). It's so nice to have her be in a larger space, although I'm not going to lie, it was a bit sad moving her out of the nursery. I'm a bit too sentimental... we spent lots of hours in there together!! I'm excited for her big girl upgrade, but not even a little bit prepared to admit that our tiny bean is growing up... 

Looking forward to: Decorating! I'm having fun with all the colors in Norah's room, and excited to stock the Sprout's room with tiny woodland creatures. Now that we're starting to wrangle the mess (just,... don't look in my garage, okay?) I can start having a little more fun! We've been ultra busy these past few weeks/months, so I'm finally able to get a bit of time to myself to get some things done... starting next week, that is!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving all the updates!! I don't always comment but I do keep track! love them Sara!!

    ReplyDelete